You’ve volunteered time and energy, you’ve donated, you’ve heard our message and you’ve showed you care. And for that we thank you. Unfortunately, the needs of a vulnerable family are a daily concern and extend throughout the year. And so, we are asking you to consider joining our Angel Friends of PIHN monthly contributions program. Please remember every amount given enables us to sustain our programmatic support of families in need.
Please Click on the Click & Pledge Button to Make Your Donation to PIHN:
To donate by mail, send your check(s) to:
(Please make checks payable to PIHN)
- A $50 gift purchases an emergency supermarket card for a displaced family.
- A $100 gift purchases a monthly SEPTA pass for a newly employed family to travel safely to work.
- A $250 gift covers a Philadelphia Furniture Bank voucher covering all of a family’s new household needs.
- A $300 gift pays for a family to move their belongings from storage and shelter into their new home.
- A $500 gift covers the cost of a facilitator providing 4 (weekly) parenting classes with childcare and dinners.
- A $1000 gift covers the first month’s deposit and last month’s rent to secure an affordable apartment.
- A $2500 gift provides a rent subsidy for an entire year to a low-income, working single parent to provide affordable shelter in a safe neighborhood.
You can follow this secure link to make your donation to PIHN: Click & Pledge
You can also donate here: Donate on iGive
For more information on donations, please contact Rachel Falkove, Executive Director, at 215-247-4663 ext. 136 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*We thank you for your generous gift*