- A $50 gift buys an emergency grocery card for a displaced family.
- A $100 gift buys a monthly SEPTA pass for a newly employed family to travel safely to work or school.
- A $250 gift resolves a back utility bill to avert eviction, or buys winter clothing for a family of 4.
- A $500 gift buys beds for an entire family.
- A $1,000 gift covers the first month’s rent for a homeless family just over the eligibility line for government relocation aid.
- A $2,500 gift provides temporary monthly rent subsidy for a working family rebuilding income after recovery from Covid 19.
To donate by mail, send your check(s) to:
(Please make checks payable to PIHN)
You’ve volunteered time and energy, you’ve donated, you’ve heard our message and you’ve showed you care. And for that we thank you. Unfortunately, the needs of a vulnerable family are a daily concern and extend throughout the year. And so, we are asking you to consider joining our Angel Friends of PIHN monthly contributions program. Please remember every amount given enables us to sustain our programmatic support of families in need.
For more information on donations, please contact Rachel Falkove, Executive Director, at 215-247-4663 ext. 136 or email@example.com.
*We thank you for your generous gift*